Dr. Ram’s Veda Group , one of the most reputed Ayurvedic institutions form Kerala, has been on Ayurveda with comprehensive operations since 1980. Veda Group is committed to propagate real, authentic and modern Ayurvedic health care to mankind. The popularity of Veda Group is deep rooted in the mass acceptance to the treatment expertise of its Chief Physician and Managing Director, Dr. Ram Mohan.
Veda Group traces its humble beginning to Veda Nursing Home located at Omalloor, Pathanamthitta District – the valley of sacred hills Sabarimala, which has now evolved into an integrated fifty bedded hospital with modern amenities and multi system experts.
Veda Group has developed its own treatment protocols and speciality medicines for curing slipped, prolapsed and degenerated disc. It is through modern analysis; shared expertise and experience based on classical Ayurveda and clinical research. Spinal canal stenosis and oestrogenic degeneration can also be managed by this protocol.
Veda team is equipped with Ayurvedic and modern faculty and ample facilities. We offer effective treatment for Arthritis conditions, Obesity, Metabolic disorders, Psoriasis, Allergic skin diseases, Allergy & Asthma, Immunity deficiency in children, etc. based on Modern investigative and diagnostic criteria.
Positive health care management at Vedagram, the holistic health centre , is well appreciated by our beneficiaries all over India and Abroad.
Effective Treatments Available for
- Disc Prolapse
- Disc prolapse is one of the main causes for Back pain .If nerve compression is there pain will radiate through the distribution of nerve. Modern medicine advocates rest and physiotherapy with limited cure and on failure surgery is done.
Ayurveda provides effective treatment which can relieve severe pain of disc prolapse within few days. Veda has a record of treating more than 300 cases advised for surgery.
Click here .... For more details
- Cervical spondylosis
- Cervical Spondylosis is a degenerative condition affecting all 7 vertebrae. of neck. Pain may be experienced in the neck or may radiate to upper arm, back & posterior side of head. Using collar, Analgesics and Physiotherapy are usually advised by modern medicine.
Outpatient treatment is effective for mild and moderate cases. With Ayurveda, total relief of pain can be assured within one week in 90% of cases with inpatient treatment . 2 – 3 weeks is needed in severe cases.
- Allergy & Asthma
- Abnormal reaction to a foreign substance by human body is termed as Allergy. It can produce different symptoms like itching, oedema, sneezing, cough etc. If allergy leads to spasm of lung resulting in breathlessness is called Asthma. Ayurvedic treatment with, medicine ,diet restriction and Yoga usually cures all the symptoms . Panchakarma will be needed in severe cases. One can expect relief of symptoms of asthma within a week. 5-6 month treatment is needed for complete cure.
- These are very common causes of headache. Allergy, Infections etc are described as cause of sinusitis.
Trait, Stress, food habits etc are the cause of migraine.
Both these can be effectively managed by Ayurveda. Treatment consists of, Medicines, oil application on scalp, nasal application of medicine , Yoga etc.
Usually pain relief will be there in 2 weeks. Medicine has to continue for 6-9 months. Oil application over scalp should be continued for long time.
- Frozen shoulder
- Frozen shoulder can be caused by variety of reasons. Usually Diabetes is a triggering factor. Patients will continue to have pain on shoulder with restriction of movement for years. Local steroid injection, analgesics, physiotherapy are the modern modalities.
Ayurveda can give relief within 2 weeks with panchakarma as inpatient. If treated as outpatient it will take 8-9 months.
- Arthritis is a common name given to inflammation of joints. It can be caused by variety of reasons such as trauma, degeneration, food habits autoimmune problems. There are different kinds of arthritis depending upon the cause of origin .Treatment course will depend upon the nature ,period of disease and type of arthritis.
Osteoarthritis in early stages is reversible with ayurvedic protocol and quality of joint can be improved in chronic cases.. Reactive arthritis, which is an autoimmune disease will take years ,but will get cured.